Social icons

Followers

Monday 16 February 2015

DIY Dry Erase To-Do List



Hello Lovelies! Today I've got a super simple little DIY I saw the other day on Pinterest: a dry erase to-do list. It's a super simple, cute and easy way to keep yourself organised and on top of everything you need to do! All you'll need is:

A photo frame
Any kind patterned paper you want, I went with lined to help keep my writing neat
Scissors
A Sponge
Paint/ Nail Polish of your desired colour
and some dry erase markers/ White board pens

So first things first: cut out the piece of paper and make sure it's the right size for your photo frame. Then write the title of your list at the top however you want to. I just wrote "To-Do" in a pretty pen that matched the colours of the nail polish I'm going to be using. Then put the paper in the photo frame.


After that it's time to get a little creative. I decided I'd keep it simple and just add a little bit of colour to my list. I did this by mixing a little bit of two nail polishes together to get the shade I wanted.Then I used my sponge to gently dab the colour onto the edges of the roses. It took a couple of layers of the paint before I got the opacity I wanted but once I was satisfied I just left it to dry.




 And here is the finished product:



I'm terrible at remembering what I need to do so unless I write everything down and make lists, I'll forget so this was exactly what I needed! I tend to also colour code my list with the different coloured markers. It's such a clever and cute way to stay organised! And you can do just about anything you want from what type of frame you choose to which paper you use as a background to how you decorate it.

How do you guys keep on top of everything you need to do?




Powered by Blogger.

Connect